Monday, May 09, 2005

Good day to everybody out there!

I'm starting today and I'm curious, how it's gonna be.

I never thought of having a blog before my sister-in-law Catrin had one. She lives in Edmonton, Canada and right now she is visiting us in Germany. That's becauce we had the baptism of our little daughter Emma. She is almost 5 months now and our little sunshine as well.

Emma, my wife Tina and me, we live in Nürnberg (Nuremberg).

I haven't decided yet, whether to write in English or in German, but we will see. Right now I think English is more widespread than German. And to brush up my English a little bit can be helpful anyway.

I'm looking forward to this new experience and I hope to get in contact with a lot of people. See you soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

Good to "meet" you, Konrad. And my vote, for obvious reasons, would be for you to write in English.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Konrad!!! Que tal?

That is so cool that you have a daugther....WOW!!!! And you are married with that girl you were talking about in BCN....AWESOME!!!

We´ll keep in touch!!!
CIAO!!!
maja

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me