Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Did the captain of the Titanic cry?

.............after he read my post about Robert Gernhardt?

The title of this post is from the song "Someday We'll Know" of the album" Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too", the only album by the New Radicals. One of my favourite albums of all time.

What has happened?

The noted German satirical magazine Titanic has linked to my blog and referred to my post with a translation of some of Gernhardt's poems today.

This lead to more than 1.250 (!) visitors of my blog today, about 25% of the total number of visitors since the coming into existence of my blog.
I'm a little bit proud of course. The Blogger system must have been close before a breakdown.

Unfortunately nobody left a comment, but that seems to be a trend of my readers anyway. The last comment was written on the 6th of June. That's the weeping eye.

Anyway, a special day for me. All my statistics have exploded. The Gaussian distribution was overridden today. Caballio del diablo flew through choppy seas and dodged the iceberg.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations, Konrad!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me