Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Interview

I have a blogdept to fulfill. Okay, here we go:

1) What is your most preferred form of communication and why?

I prefer talking face to face most, because that is the most personal form of communication. If this is not possible, talking on the telephone is okay as well.
I love getting letters and postcards, but E-Mail has excelled everything else. If blogging is considered a form of communication, it has got a part of my life, too.

2) What are the last three books you have read, and why did you read them?

I'm reading "Me talk pretty one day" of David Sedaris at the moment. It is a recommendation of my wife.
Before I have read "Layer cake" of J.J. Connolly. It was on the top selling list of my beloved Zweitausendeins publishers. This book is fabulous.
Before I have read "shopgirl" of Steve Martin. Wildly entertaining and now in the movies as I have found out a second ago.

3) What keeps you going?

Love, love, love. And sometimes beer.

4) What is your biggest pet peeve?

Stupid people in crowds. Besides losing games and waiting to get my share.

5) What is your passion in life and how are you pursuing it?

Music was my first love. I have played saxophone and clarinet and now I'm into guitar playing. I have about 600 records and I am a passionate reader of the musikexpress.

If you feel like playing, leave me a comment asking to be interviewed!

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. You will receive 5 interview questions. I will either e-mail you or post on your blog.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Capisce? Capisce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me