Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Repeat the three-peat - 3 years of Tina and Konrad

Today Tina and I, we celebrate the third anniversary of our getting together.
On March 15th, 2003 we decided to go to Nuremberg's famous disco "Planet Dance".
We had met about two month before and had several dates. I fell in love quickly but Tina took her time.
So I was not very optimistic when the evening came. I was wrong. Fortunately.
We met and talked and danced and then..............we came closer, I took her hand and at a certain point we fell in each others' arms. Then we kissed. The rest is history.
We will go to a nice Italian restaurant tonight. My dad will babysit Emma, the revenge of the baby-sat?

Now we start to repeat the three-peat. Thank you Tina, I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

awww, how sweet. That is soooooo romantic.

I hope the two of you had a very lovely evening.

and congrats :D

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww also. . .many happy returns of the celebration. keep the love flame burning.

amiableaugust

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me