Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Everything you could ever want to know- about me

Now I have decided it. Friends, family and assorted....

Now you will have the chance. For reality. I swear I will try to be honest. I have a new linked part of my blog (Question and Answer) where I will answer all kind of questions you want to ask me. Private questions, interests, opinions, weird stuff, sins, shoe size whatsoever......

Just send me a comment whenever you feel like there is anything you would like to know.

Or you can write me an E-Mail to:

caballito-del-diablo@freenet.de

I hope there will be something on your mind!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Haha,I came from China!
What will you do to treat me?A new essay welcoming me?haha
Welcome to mine:
http://xaxinn.blogspot.com
a new blog

4:08 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

But how to question?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me