Friday, April 13, 2007

Only one who knows longing knows what I suffer : Europapokal

The Club will play against Frankfurt next tuesday in the German socccer cup DFB-Pokal.
If they will win the chance for international appearance next year is high. They would advance to the final game in Berlin.
The fans are already singing: Europapokal, Europapokal, Europapokal Europapokal, Europapokal. So long did we have to wait. I will sing with them cause I will be there.

Only one who knows longing
Knows what I suffer!
Alone and cut off
From all joy,
I look into the firmament
In that direction.

Ach! he who loves and knows me
Is far away.
I am reeling,
My entrails are burning.
Only one who knows longing
Knows what I suffer!

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me