Tuesday, May 22, 2007

To Everything There Is A Season: Konrad is turning 38

I'm turning 38 today, 40 is getting near but not too close yet.

To everything there is a season. What's on my mind:
  • To enlarge our family
  • To enjoy our house and garden
  • To cultivate friendships
  • To improve my guitar abilities
  • To build character
  • To learn, learn, learn and never stop
  • To work less and earn more, wouldn't it be good?
  • To stay in shape
  • To laugh as much as possible, well sometimes crying is not that bad, too
  • To not get oversexed and underfucked, hehehehe
  • To prepare to become 40 soon
Have a drink on me! I don't care about tomorrow but today I'll be there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Happy birthday, Konrad! I hope you achieve all of your goals, or at least the ones that will make you the happiest. Like the second to last one!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me