Friday, August 26, 2005

Holiday coverage - From Sylt

I'm on the island. Sylt the most northern island in Germany. And in List the most northern city on Sylt. Everything more northern would be Denmark, I presume.

We enjoy:

Seafood (fish, shrimps, lambs (? Can they swim ?)
Weather (sun, wind, rain, storm, salty air, .........)
Sports (running, swimming, walking, sitting........)
Laziness (Reading, playing games, playing guitar, sleeping.......)
Having baby-sitters for Emma (mom, dad, sister, brother, nephews...........)

One week is over, that is sad. But we are waiting for another fine week. Here with the high society. I haven't seen so many Porsche cars in my hole life before. And we are here with our Skoda from the Czech Republic. That's pretty cool. Understatement at it's best.

Now I have to put my laundry out of the washing machine. More coverage is coming soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to also see nice pictures of Sylt in your upcoming posts.

I wonder if you always gain weight whenever you enjoy your holidays...

-Lurker-

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me