Monday, January 09, 2006

Smells like blog spirit

Here we are now, entertain us. I can hear quietly but growing in volume the demand for words of my much valued readers.

I had a very stressy start of 2006. At work I felt like being in high season, although this is not usual in January concerning the building industry.

But mainly this is a homemade rush hour in my company. A lot of thing to change in my group and not the slightest chance for income benefits this year. Hurrah for the oppressed employees!
As I said before, I hope for light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know if this phrase exists in English. It is a German one.

I'm trying to take part in regular life as good as possible, but it is hard. I still haven't read my magazines of November and it's hard to read the newspaper at least. I started reading a nice book "Mein Urgroßvater und ich"("my great-grandfather and me") of James Krüss this weekend. A recommendation for the young at heart.

I'm looking forward to every second of sports. I love it for the balance of my soul. Exhausting to stop thinking or not exhausting to start thinking.
And for eating and drinking afterwards without bad conscience.
I don't know if driving my car counts but now it's time to go home.

2 Comments:

Blogger patroclus said...

Ahhh, Konrad, poor you. Yet another person who got off to a bad start in 2006. It's like an epidemic! Hope things get less stressful soon.

Oh, and "light at the end of the tunnel" is perfectly correct in English too.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As they say, there's a time for everything. One of the literature pieces i like, - the "Desiderata" now comes to my mind...

amiableaugust

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me