Wednesday, December 14, 2005

From dawn till dusk

I'm leaving home in darkness, I'm returning home in darkness. What kind of life is this in winter?
If I wouldn't leave the office during my midday break, I wouldn't see a sunbeam.
I sometimes wonder whether I'll mutate to a bloodless pale creature in the artificial light in the office. If this will last for a longer time I fear this will come true.
I feel like my hands are already getting kind of transparent when I write these lines.
My eyes are burning, maybe they are white and bloodshot. My hair gets kinky and straggly. Do my nails grow faster than they ought to be?
Why do my colleagues look at me in a strange way? Are they already afraid?
Look out, I will be after you...........

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Another funny post Konrad. I may not be the first to tell you that your wit and sense of humor can as well warm and uplift others, be they are in Germany or not, winter or otherwise. Keep it up!

amiableaugust

4:23 AM  
Blogger Catrin said...

I kind of liked the image too. I'll see if any of it is true in a few days, and will report my findings to the blogger community. Hurray!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

The all pervading darkness of winter is merely trhe fkip side of sunny summers sunshine coin.

One cannot be appreciated nor measured for its greatness without the other.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Are you the one in the pic?
:-)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me