Thursday, December 01, 2005

Worth living list II

  • advent season
  • beeswax candles
  • Saint Nicholas Day (6th of december, my dad's birthday as well; I'm sad I do not receive present anymore on this day)
  • convalescence of your child (after three days of fever)
  • jeans at work ( it's my personal casual day today)
  • starting work at 2 p.m., what I did today as well
  • Andalusischer Hund, my favourite bar in Nuremberg
  • waiting for an interview
  • not thinking about christmas presents up to now
  • electricity; you learn to appreciate it, when other people have a breakdown
  • summer in winter, oh how I'd love to be in Australia right now
  • weekends at my parents, that will take place from tomorrow on and I'm looking forward to it each time
  • Cortado, the strong Spanish coffee version
  • to hear your nickname
  • the new CD of Jack Johnson
  • Christkindlesmarkt in Nuremberg with mulled claret
  • get sore fingers while playing guitar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going on with your list Konrad. They say that the more things in life you took time out to notice, appreciate and give thanks for, the happier you become.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me