Friday, November 11, 2005

On my mind

What's on my mind today?

  • Big changes to come in my life hopefully. In a positive way. I hope I can write more about it soon.
  • The political situation in Germany has gone from bad to worse. The plans of the big coalition are antisocial and without real concept. The welfare state will go on to decline without purpose. We are not at all leading anymore concerning welfare in a European ranking. Misuse of the social system is low, but coverage in the press about it is outrageous. And grist for the mill of social cut-throat politicians. Experts (die fünf Weisen) are not heard anymore. Promises before the elections are gone and forgotten. But concerning people: Silence of the lambs?
  • Germany vs. France soccer game tomorrow. Last chance for Germany to end the year in an optimistic way concerning the forthcoming world championship next year.
  • The Nuremberg soccer team (my team) 1. FC Nürnberg has a new coach. Hans Meyer, an experienced 63 years old man. He will be the right one. So go on, Hans im Club.

Have a nice weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me