Just a short entry today. I'm back after one week of holiday. Not that I was far away, I stayed at home most of the time. But:
- We had one day of shopping (without baby) in Regensburg; we bought some nice clothes, that felt good after a long time of "abstinence"
- We had some time to party and forget about stress at work
- I saw Emma a lot more than usual, as I had to babysit her during Tina's working hours as well (the revenge of the baby-sat)
- I played my guitar quite often
- I read and read and read
- I didn't waste a thought about work
Hey, I had a good time. But now I'm back at work and what happens: They are trying to headhunt me. Exciting. Let's see what this will be good for. Stay tuned!