Monday, October 24, 2005

Back to business

Just a short entry today. I'm back after one week of holiday. Not that I was far away, I stayed at home most of the time. But:

  • We had one day of shopping (without baby) in Regensburg; we bought some nice clothes, that felt good after a long time of "abstinence"
  • We had some time to party and forget about stress at work
  • I saw Emma a lot more than usual, as I had to babysit her during Tina's working hours as well (the revenge of the baby-sat)
  • I played my guitar quite often
  • I read and read and read
  • I didn't waste a thought about work
Hey, I had a good time. But now I'm back at work and what happens: They are trying to headhunt me. Exciting. Let's see what this will be good for. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see an update here finally. I was getting tired of the TV tower in Toronto pic. It's so big. LOL. :-)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Konrad said...

I have another one today. Take a look!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me