Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Headache


I suffer from headache from time to time. I would give a lot to get rid of these pains and troubles.
I envy everybody who hasn't got any. You are privileged and should be blissful.
I have decided not to suffer that much and throw in pills as much as I can stand. If only I could get high on them.......

This reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture show:

But maybe the rain is really to blame. So I remove the cause, but not the symptom.
A reverse headache pill. Kind of sadistic though...........

Anybody who knows remedies, please let me know. Now I will go to sleep and hope I can dream the pain away. Or a solution will pop up in my dream:

Tatatata.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your occasional headaches. I, too, suffer from (migraine) headaches from time to time.

What I found effective was the Tiger Balm from China. I rub it on my temples, and voila, my headache is gone in 10 minutes. And it's good to avoid food items like cheese and chocolates.

Why is the rain to blame? This is the second time I heard this. I first heard it from a Ukrainian lady. Just curious.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I adore the Rocky Horror Picture Show! I used to go see it all the time. Oh, youth is too short. Sorry about your head and ever sorrier I have no suggestions. Motrin always works for me.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me