Long Hello and Short Goodbye
What is to do here:
- Missing Tina and Emma.
- Read 300 pages of J.J. Connolly's fabulous novel Layer Cake in one day.
- Live on air, beer and coffee.
- Make up stories of past vacations and juvenile times (or crimes).
- Complain about having tons to do, like eating (see beer, etc.), showering, lying in the sun, killing moscitos etc.
- Read my magazines of the months of march and april at last.
- Celebrate my birthday on sunday (presents: a cake and the "Bild am Sonntag"-newspaper)
- Sleeping sometimes a lot, sometimes a little
- Watching amazing sun sets.
- Enjoy sun, ocean, landscape........................
Back to Germany on friday.