Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Long Hello and Short Goodbye

A message from the beach in Italy. I'm here with some friends on the camping site "Baia Verde", close to Punta Ala, Toscana.

What is to do here:

  • Missing Tina and Emma.
  • Read 300 pages of J.J. Connolly's fabulous novel Layer Cake in one day.
  • Live on air, beer and coffee.
  • Make up stories of past vacations and juvenile times (or crimes).
  • Complain about having tons to do, like eating (see beer, etc.), showering, lying in the sun, killing moscitos etc.
  • Read my magazines of the months of march and april at last.
  • Celebrate my birthday on sunday (presents: a cake and the "Bild am Sonntag"-newspaper)
  • Sleeping sometimes a lot, sometimes a little
  • Watching amazing sun sets.
  • Enjoy sun, ocean, landscape........................
Thanks to everybody, who didn't forget me and has sent me birthday greetings.

Back to Germany on friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me