Friday, July 15, 2005

To the citizens of Consolia


They keep them imprisoned
and beat them to death,
in digital scenarios,
sharp tongues say that they do this,
because of minimal genitals.
New opium is necessary for the people,
religion has lost as tranquilizer,
they can enthusiasticly drown their fears and doubts
in achieving a new highscore.
They gamble and gamble, level after level,
tied up in their chair, to battle friends in Tekken.
Want to be the best of the best, forget to rest,
have no interests, but the competition to test.

They are: Citizens of Consolia!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Such is the life of a gamer-lover.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Pie! said...

Poor Jo.


And thanks for commenting on my blog. I actually did hear some of Shatner's songs. I especially like his cover of Common People by Pulp.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Konrad said...

Yeah, that's my favourite, too!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me