Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Holiday coverage - From Sylt II

I have got 5 minutes left in the Internet Cafe and Emma on my lap. So I'm quite in a hurry now.

We are in the second week now. The weather has changed from not so good to perfect. It is beach weather. Emma likes sand and the rushing of the waves. She sleeps enourmously long, but also dreams (and screams) a lot at night.

Today we have to do laundry (the second time), go shopping (food) and then head to the beach and have coffee at a beach restaurant. We also want to see the lighthouses.

Next post will be with some pictures, of course.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Beth said...

Glad your holiday is going so well. Looking forward to the pictures!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Pie! said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

7:46 AM  
Blogger pillepalle said...

I have to join in...I wish you a remaining great time there!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me