Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nuremberg's city magazine - Plärrer

Stranger when you come to Nuremberg. Don't go and use the trial and error method. Either you ask the prettiest girl or boy next to you to show you around or go and buy the Plärrer-magazine.

I have a subscription since I moved to Nuremberg seven years ago.

There are articles about politics, literature, theatre, movies, music, restaurants, cafes, the city and everything else cultural essential in the metropolitan sphere of my hometown.
I like the reviews of albums and movies a lot and especially the gastronomy part. You will find the best espresso spots, always important after a long stressful day.

If you want to go out and get drunk you will find suggestions day by day. Highlights are marked for the perfect evening. There is an adress part to ensure you will not stagger by.

Happy Easter to all of you! Don't miss your Easter bunnies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catrin said...

Well, then it's about time you use that resource for finding me and Steve a great place for breakfast in Nurnberg for Saturday, the 17th of June, and make reservations too. Oh, and don't forget we're walking/taking the U-bahn!

But seriously, could you do that at some point?

10:15 PM  
Blogger Konrad said...

Catrin dear, our favourite place at the moment is the Mövenpick Marche terrace restaurant at the airport. They have an "all you can eat" breakfast buffet for €9.50 of high quality until 10:30 a.m. No reservation necessary. What do you think?

7:58 AM  
Blogger pillepalle said...

The best resto is at the airport?! Okay...Keep updating your blog, Konrad, your readers are waiting!!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Catrin said...

Well, see, Konrad, I was hoping for what you call ambiance, charm, or atmosphere, considering I'm bringing someone who hasn't been in Europe since he was 12 and is quite familiar with large chain restaurants. And, Movenpick exists in Canada as well.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it there, but it's just not the right thing. Any other suggestions?

8:58 PM  
Blogger HippyMonkey said...

Well if I'm ever in Germany, I'll definetly check it out for the perfect evening of getting drunk! Long time no see konrad, I'm back though. :)

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me