Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nobel Prize 2040

My sister-in-law Catrin has written about Emma.

I couldn't have said it better, but as the father this would have sounded presumptuous.
Emma is an amazing little baby, that's what I can say. When she looks at me, I feel like she looks right through me. It's hard to fool her, but anyway who would want to?
She loves to talk to us and we laugh a lot. She has the prettiest smile you can imagine.
Her funniest words are Mahlzeit (enjoy!) and Hausschuh (slipper), which she pronouces perfectly.
When we tell her, that a guest will come, she keeps repeating the name of him/her. Although she often doesn't know them. Yesterday we had a Peter and she kept saying Peter, Peter, Peter all the time. Her favourite guest are her Omas and Opas (grandparents).
She is reading books, when we change her diapers. The incarnation of a subsequent toilet reader.
She could live on bananas, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, pretzels, spinache and sausages if we would let her. Not the worst diet after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a super baby! I'm sure you're so proud, Konrad!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me