Monday, May 30, 2005

Back in town

Business as usual again. Monday, work, tons of E-Mails. But nevertheless good to be back again after one week of laziness. The trip back (650 mls.) is exhausting and for the rest of the weekend sleeping was a priority.
I think Emma still recognized me and she has made a lot of steps in her development during the week. Last night our little "ricochet" lay in her bed crosswise and smiled at me at 2.30 a.m. A little exercise at night seemed to amuse her. After all we could go to sleep again........
The weekend was unbearably hot in Germany, almost 35° C in may! Beergarden and swimming weather. But now it's raining again, refreshing at least. And it keeps me from washing the Italian dirt from the car.
I realized, that it would be nice to speak more languages. My little Spanish knowledge helped me out sometimes but I would love to speak Italian, too. French would be nice as well. At least I have the chance to pratice my English a bit.
Now I'm heading home for my favourite food: Potatoes, carrots and curd cheese.

1 Comments:

Blogger pillepalle said...

Hi Konrad. Thanks for the note on my blog. As to my speaking Spanish - I wish. I don't. In the US we had a 3 day weekend so I went to Boston with some friends by car. We listened to this song in the car all the time, and I really like it. It's very energetic and is about how you feel when somebody who you love dumps you...for this reason I started a new blog. I will try to write not only in Hungarian but in English as well. The new address is, http://trefarepa.blogspot.com!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me