Monday, June 20, 2005

Annoyance

I'm back to work and what happens first: Nuisance, offense, pain.
We are working short hours in our company at the moment. I had to plan two days for the month of June. Now these two days coincided with the days when I was sick.
Now the company equates this with the days of working short hours for me as well. These days off are gone but nevertheless I have to accept the shortage of my salary because of working short hours (which I didn't do).

I think that's not fair, or am I thinking in the wrong direction? I don't mind the time off that much, hey we are already working 42 hours a week. But the reduced money hurts as father of a young family.

Well maybe at least something to complain about on my first day at work. Black monday I think. But still the good times will follow this week (see last post)! This leaves me fallen but with my head upright.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about that. But there will be better days ahead. Is that your daughter in the pic? Nice to be a father to such a sweetie, huh.

Thanks for visiting my X-Pat Files blog -- and yes, for the comment. "Snail mail" refers to those letters, postcards, subscription materials you receive by post. Hope this helps.

Your blog looks interesting. God bless.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me