Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Gemini


I'm a Gemini and sometimes you ask yourself, if this has an influence on your life.

If you belief in astrologic science, the distinguishing marks of Geminis are:

Imagination:

Geminis stand for variable imagination. This means they can easlily go into situations of other people. I think this is true for myself. I'm a good listener and realize quickly what other people feel in different situations. My senses are sensitive in this way.

Fantasy:

I used to have a lively fantasy, when I was a kid. I loved to read adventure books and invented other adventures in my head. I sometimes revealed them to my parents and they were surprised. It's hard to retain fantasy when you grow up, but I still try to keep a part of the children alive, I once was. Maybe that's why I always liked children, and I was often the entertainer for them on other peoples' parties. Now I'm a father and I'm amazed at our daughter, who is able to be astonished at so many things

Ideas:

I have a lot of ideas and they can change very quickly. I have no stuck opinions and sometimes I just float in streams of thoughts and information. I'm open for everything that is new and thrilling. I want to know and to be good at a lot of things. This can obviously lead to superficiality, but when something grips me this can last forever.

Communication:

I love to communicate. I'm interested in mankind. I'm a philanthropist. The more friends bundled up for talking, laughing, the better. I always try to cultivate friendships as good as possible. That means not deep friendship with all of them, but on a mutual balanced level. And I think I'm able to feel on the other hand when other people lose interest in this friendship.

Split personality:

The Gemini is the expression of opposites. Two hearts beat in my chest. Maybe this means that Geminis are sometimes torn between the possibilities that life has to offer. They want to dance at every wedding, if it's possible simultaneously. That can lead to discontent, naturally.

Summary:

Summing up, I think curiosity is the most important character of Geminis and thus me. That leads to joy of life, because you cannot stand still and you will carry on. Sometimes you may jump the gun and sometimes you may drop the ball. But you have tasted life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Where did you get all of this information, and can you tell me about Cancer?

11:56 PM  
Blogger Konrad said...

Hey Cindy-Lou, I've got the information from the German pages of wikipedia.org and also from my heart and my soul. Of course there is information about cancer, too. Probably they will be in the English pages as well. I'll find out.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me