Thursday, September 08, 2005

Have been

I have been

  • living in Erlangen, Nürnberg, München, Amberg, Hof, Leutenberg and Neuhaus/Eger
  • travelling through Canada, USA, Mexico, Hungaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Egypt, Denmark, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Sweden, Netherlands, Yugoslawia, Spain and England; at least that's all I remember
  • driving two Volkswagen (Golf), a Volvo and right now I'm driving a Seat
  • young, that's what everybody thinks about often I presume; I still do not feel old luckily
  • an officer in the federal armed forces of Germany
  • dumb a lot of times in my life; but how could you learn anything if you are not?
  • divorced several times, no, just kidding; I'm married for the first time and Emma is my first child
  • afraid of failure; that's what keeps you going, I think
  • drunk, dazed and confused
  • in love and I still am
  • happy all over from head to toes
  • dreaming, even during the day (I do it a lot)
  • smiling and laughing, hopefully enough
  • a friend if I could
  • frustrated but not depressed
  • doing sports which is absolutely vital for me
  • running a marathon in Munich 1993
  • running an inline skate marathon in Berlin 2001
  • dancing and singing for not a small part of my life

I'm wondering if the best is yet to come.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me