Thursday, May 31, 2007

Heading from North to South - Viva Italia!

Today I'll be flying to the German North, to Bremen. I have to organize a visit of customers to a plant of my company.
Tomorrow I'm going home and we are leaving to Italy by car in the evening. To our beloved Tuscany I have written about it the last years.

Our "academic circle" is on the agenda. Holiday coverage will be on my mind.

I'm in a good mood:

  • No responsibilities there, well besides fetching beer sometimes
  • Good weather forecast
  • The "Club" 1.FC Nürnberg has won the German league cup. A myth is back from 40 years of sleep. I have to take off my hat! And I will write about it more. I promise.
  • Only five GOOD people starting tomorrow, we will have enough space in our two cars. The BAD people will arrive on Tuesday by plane to Rome with small luggage (gay handbags?). Noblesse oblige.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Explain what makes the GOOD people good and the BAD people bad.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Konrad said...

Good = Low alcohol consumption
Bad = High alcohol consumption

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me