Thursday, November 30, 2006

10000 readers - or so much to do and so little time

First of all I'd like to thank my fellow readers for the fact that I have reached the number of 10.000 visits of my blog.
Of course I know that there are blog who get this number every day but I'm not that important. It took me about 1 1/2 years to get there, but I think this is not bad at all.
A lot of things have happened since my last entry as you can possibly imagine:
  • Our house is almost finished. Well, almost is an elastic word.
  • We got used to spend money like water but we do not care anymore. Astonishingly we are not out of balance so much. Although I have no explanation for this. Besides I haven't spent a cent for me in months and Tina as well.
  • We are stressed like hell. The fact that my mother-in-law had a severe heart-attack last week led to a peak that is hard to bear.
  • But little Emma had the next checkup at her doctor and a litte "baby exam" by the way. No surprise, she did very very well. She is our little smartie, that's clear. I'm very proud of her. You should only hear her sing. She sang "Happy Birthday" (just to remember you, she is German) perfectly for her friend Sophia last week. Everybody melted.
  • I'm still at work with crazy problems occuring although I do not know how I can handle the situation at all. But I do not think about it. That helps. It seems they still need me here. Isn't that funny?
  • Nevertheless I will go and play soccer tonight. And I will score like nobody else like always. I'm a killer. Ehehehe!

A little poem will close this little story:

Was ich unter anderem noch schreiben will (Von Rainer Malkowski)

Einen schimmernden Vers
über einen Frauenschenkel.

Meinen Dank an einen Rock,
der wusste,
wann er sich zurückziehen muss.

Ein Spottlied
über alternde Männer,
die sich zum Narren machen.

Eine Verteidigungsrede
für jede Narrheit,
die das Leben ist.

My translation:

What I still want to write among other things (Of Rainer Malkowski)

A shimmering verse
about a woman's thigh.

My thanks to a skirt,
which knew,
when it had to withdraw.

A mocking song
about aging men,
who make a fool of themselves.

A defending speech
for every folly,
which is life.

Isn't that a beautiful poem?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Konrad. Hope and pray that 2007 will be a blessed year for all of you.

How's the mother-in-law?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me