Friday, May 30, 2008

In the middle of the night.....

when the time is right..........you start thinking about a lot of things. This blog has been dead for a long time. I don't know if I will manage to reanimate it.
A lot of things have changed in my life. A new baby (Paul-Robert was born on November, 26 last year) keeps us on the go. He is very cute and handsome though. We all love him very much.
I've started looking for a new job. I had an opportunity but it didn't work because of less income than before. Let's see what happens next.
I've have changed from product management to sales which was a big step and I still hope in the right direction. Now I'm working at home, sitting in my office on the second floor of our house.
Pretty hot in here because outside it looks like Italy or Spain or something.
I have turned 39 last week so I'm heading straight on to 40 next year. Damn. Is this the beginning of a midlife crisis? My knee hurts for months now, I'm a wreck.
Presumaby hardly anyone will read this post. It's my fault, I know. Let's see what happens. You were always on my mind.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Konrad! Welcome back to the blogosphere.

Congratulations on the birth of your son!

I just wish you all the best in the things you're doing now.

Change is good, I think.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6:31 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

congratulations! (i know very belated)

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me