Sunday, February 28, 2010

Olympics Vancouver 2010

I'm sitting here watching the Hockey finals. Canada vs. USA. And man, I want Canada to win. My favourite sister-in-law Catrin lives in this beautiful country. It is the better America. I have been there with my wife in 2003 and it was our first vacation together. We still love the Rockies so much and Vancouver and Vancouver Island have definitely been special to us. They will be in my Heart forever.
And these Olympic Games are real and not fake like Bejing 2008. Man that sucked. Canada I have a drink on you. I want to come and see you soon. That's a promise. Good night and good luck. At the moment Canada is leading 2:1.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konrad, I have a question, but see you haven't been posting for a couple years. Do you still monitor the site? andymather@comcast.net

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

For Dirk Fans like me